Motion Graphics Artist / Editor
Do you love creating beautiful, innovative motion graphics? Want to be part of a creative team at the forefront of digital journalism and non-fiction storytelling? Flowing Streams has an immediate opening for an experienced Motion Graphic Artist who will:
- Conceive, Design and Edit a variety of projects in both 2D and/or 3D environments
- Edit special feature news stories, promotional videos, and short docs.
- Use graphics and editing techniques to draw out important themes.
- Animate and enhance the branding elements of video programs.
- Manage multiple concurrent editing and animation projects in order to meet deadlines.
- Skilled in the design and creation of storyboards
- Skilled in the design and creation of video elements for live video projects (lower thirds, title screens, tags, transitions, etc.)
- Technical expertise of Adobe Creative Suite software (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Demonstrated expertise and advanced techniques with 3D software such as Cinema 4D
- Understanding of color correction, audio correction, mastering and exporting projects, etc.
- Excellent communication and time management skills required
- Flexibility in schedule and hours to accommodate deadlines
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and their deadlines
- Video editing experience a plus
- Knowledge of cameras, lighting, sound, and other video production elements a plus
- Client facing skills a plus
- Relocation assistance