Senior Video Editor
Flowing Streams is a pioneer and global leader in Christian digital media. Our headquarters is in sunny Vero Beach, FL. Our vision is to build a state-of-the art global digital media platform to distribute fresh, cutting edge Christian content to all nations. The vision includes establishing media content centers around the world to produce Christian content in various cultures and languages. Our target date is 2030. Current successful media brands include TRUNEWS and Prazor. Controversial and edgy, TRUNEWS is the most popular Christian news/talk program in the world. Prazor is the world’s first Christian music streaming service. New media brands are under development. Flowing Streams’ rapid growth continues to explode in 2017. An impressive video studio and production center is under construction at our Vero Beach location. Flowing Streams content will be distributed in 2017 on all major digital media platforms including mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chrome, and Fire. We are seeking media professionals with a passion to use their talent and skills to promote the Gospel of the Kingdom instead of Babylon’s filth. Flowing Streams was founded and is led by Rick Wiles whose career path included national marketing positions at CBN and TBN. Flowing Streams is a nondenominational church that adheres to a conservative, traditional, orthodox, reformed theology and worldview. Our working environment is a relaxed, friendly, family-oriented culture that emphasizes professionalism and excellence in all we do in the name of Jesus Christ. Vero Beach is one of the best places in America to live and raise a family. Located along the Atlantic coast, Vero Beach is close to Orlando, Daytona, and Palm Beach.
- Bachelor’s degree in TV/film, video production, media, or related focus.
- 3-5 years of video production and editing experience.
- Ability to manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post production using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Audition, and Media Encoder).
- Eagerness to work collaboratively with other producers, designers, and editors to create innovative, compelling, creative content.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Strong organizational structure throughout the editing process
- Ability and desire to review raw footage and create assembly versions for senior staff to review.
- A strong portfolio of past work with specific details about your contributions.
- Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces.
- Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of daily 30 minutes newscasts
- Competitive pay
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- PTO (vacation, sick, holidays)
- Relocation assistance