Video Services Director
Flowing Streams is a pioneer and global leader in Christian digital media. Our headquarters is in sunny Vero Beach, FL. Our vision is to build a state-of-the art global digital media platform to distribute fresh, cutting edge Christian content to all nations. The vision includes establishing media content centers around the world to produce Christian content in various cultures and languages. Our target date is 2030. Current successful media brands include TRUNEWS and Prazor. Controversial and edgy, TRUNEWS is the most popular Christian news/talk program in the world. Prazor is the world’s first Christian music streaming service. New media brands are under development. Flowing Streams’ rapid growth continues to explode in 2016. An impressive video studio and production center is under construction at our Vero Beach location. Flowing Streams content will be distributed in 2017 on all major digital media platforms including mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chrome, and Fire. We are seeking media professionals with a passion to use their talent and skills to promote the Gospel of the Kingdom instead of Babylon’s filth. Flowing Streams was founded and is led by Rick Wiles whose career path included national marketing positions at CBN and TBN. Flowing Streams is a nondenominational church that adheres to a conservative, traditional, orthodox, reformed theology and worldview. Our working environment is a relaxed, friendly, family-oriented culture that emphasizes professionalism and excellence in all we do in the name of Jesus Christ. Vero Beach is one of the best places in America to live and raise a family. Located along the Atlantic coast, Vero Beach is close to Orlando, Daytona, and Palm Beach.
Flowing Streams has an immediate opening for a Video Services Director who will oversee the design of our video studios and assemble & lead an all-star video production team. This person will possess the skills necessary to produce video content at the highest levels, and a knack for original story telling. The ideal candidate will have a background in producing a video newscast and a track record of effectively managing creatives. The Senior Video Producer will need to demonstrate a working knowledge of New Media and an eagerness to stay on the cutting-edge of techniques and technologies.
Extensive experience skills relating to all aspects of video production and distribution including:
- Working knowledge of state-of-the-art camera, lighting, and audio production techniques and equipment operation (NewTek TriCaster 460 & NDI, Sony FS7 Cameras, Projection Mapping using QLab/Syphon)
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Knowledge of set design, construction, and modification
- Skills relating to program run sheets, story boards, shooting style guides, shooting schedules, etc.
- Technical understanding of the latest content delivery methods
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and composing
- Ability to effectively supervise and facilitate multiple video productions at once
- Sourcing and managing world-class production talent
- A creative mindset and a team player
- A holistic understanding of the past, present, and future of video.
- Relocation Asistance