Digital Journalism Content Creator
Flowing Streams is a pioneer and global leader in Christian digital media. Our headquarters is in sunny Vero Beach, FL. Our vision is to build a state-of-the art global digital media platform to distribute fresh, cutting edge Christian content to all nations. The vision includes establishing media content centers around the world to produce Christian content in various cultures and languages. Our target date is 2030. Current successful media brands include Trunews and Prazor. Controversial and edgy, Trunews is the most popular Christian news/talk program in the world. Prazor is the world’s first Christian music streaming service. New media brands are under development. Flowing Streams’ rapid growth continues to explode in 2016. An impressive video studio and production center is under construction at our Vero Beach location. Flowing Streams content will be distributed in 2016 on all major digital media platforms including mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chrome, and Fire. We are seeking media professionals with a passion to use their talent and skills to promote the Gospel of the Kingdom instead of Babylon’s filth. Flowing Streams was founded and is led by Rick Wiles whose career path included national marketing positions at CBN and TBN. Flowing Streams is a nondenominational church that adheres to a conservative, traditional, orthodox, reformed theology and worldview. Our working environment is a relaxed, friendly, family-oriented culture that emphasizes professionalism and excellence in all we do in the name of Jesus Christ. Vero Beach is one of the best places in America to live and raise a family. Located along the Atlantic coast, Vero Beach is close to Orlando, Daytona, and Palm Beach.
Flowing Streams has an immediate opening for a Digital Journalism Content Creator to assist in the creation, writing, production, and distribution of the ‘TRUNEWS with Rick Wiles' content distributed to on-demand and streaming platforms, as well as development of news content for online publication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop news content as per information generated by wire service, assignment desk, editorial director and ministry management.
- Perform research and write unbiased and factual news stories, re-write wire copy and develop crisp news content.
- Perform research information for story development and monitor story all through its various stages.
- Monitor all wires feeds to gather latest breaking information for writing news content for digital publication or broadcast.
- Develop and write news content that address interest of the TRUNEWS listening audience.
- Prepare and update scripts for broadcast with relevant changes incorporated.
- Prepare and complete scripts to achieve time schedule.
- Record news segments for broadcast contents using state-of-art editing technology.
- Successfully complete any other assignments related to content creation.
REQUIRED SKILLS, TALENTS, ATTRIBUTES
Successful candidate must possess the following skills, talents, and attributes:
- Two years minimum experience in a comparable news organization or content creation facility with an integration of audio production.
- Comfortable using computers and state-of-the-art technology.
- Punctual, organized, and dependable.
- Neat in physical appearance and workplace environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated to get things done on or before schedule.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- A humble spirit and eagerness to serve in a fast-growing Christian media organization.
Please note: this is not a work from home position. Candidates must be willing to relocate to the Vero Beach, Florida area.
Generous assistance with:
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Coverage
- Relocation Expenses